Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yes, we're alive. No, Atom isn't here yet.


I wish I had lots of things to report. But, I don't.

Everything has been going well the last few weeks, we're getting settled into the house, and working on the yard (sort of).

I haven't been working this week so I've taken the opportunity to rest, meet with friends, and whatnot. Both things that I'm sure I won't really be able to do right away once this lil man gets here!

Speaking of which Atom and I are both very healthy and doing great!! We met with Pam, our midwife, yesterday and everything is looking and sounding good! Hes dropped a bit as well. So he really could be here any day. Could be tonight, could be in two weeks. Who knows!! We're not *to* anxious for him to get here yet. Theres no rush - he'll show up when hes ready :)


In other news we've been into watching the 1st season of Heros. Totally awesome!

This weekend, if Atom doesn't decide to show up, we'll be going to a soccer game out two and maybe try and make in out to WAPI.


Thats about it tho....We'll be sure to let you know once this little man decides to make an appearance!


xoxo


Darbie

No comments: