Sunday, February 1, 2009

Almost 6 months!

Our little baby is getting so big. But you could have guessed that right? So what's new. Baby had his first real cold. It was really sad. He was uncomfortable and it made Darb and me sad. But then Darb and I caught it and oh was that fun! not really.

Let me think what else is going on... Oh, if you are ever in Portland and you need a quick breakfast snack before an early lunch or what not, may I suggest to you the Waffle Window. A little off-shoot of the Hawthorne Cafe'. It's a pleasant surprise. For around 4 bucks you get either a savory or sweet waffle with many different toppings. I ended up getting the 3b. Brie, bacon, and basil. It was really good, the waffle had a sweet taste too that really rounded it out. Darb ended up with a berry medly. It had strawberries and blueberries and whip cream. She commented too that it was a little too sweet. Speaking of the whip cream we seem to think that Atom has a dairy allergy. Which is not even slighty surprising figuring that I can't handle dairy and Darb doesn't frequent it. But he had the rash and spots on his face and behind his knees and a red little butt. It was sad.

But now we are heading out the door for a super bowl party. So I'll leave you with the highlight picture of this weekend. You can see atom's two little teeth in the picture. Okay I need to go, everyone is waiting on me! bye!

No comments: