Monday, November 3, 2008

Toil is stupid.

I'll start this off with saying that we haven't updated in a while because of lack of good coffee shops in Salem to post at. We are unfortunately back where we started... but it works I guess. So here's some pictures!


Atom hangs out with dad.



Atom at the beach house in his new sweater


Here Atom shows that we can hold leaves with his toes.


As much as we tried to keep him from, Atom slept straight through Halloween. But we are happy to note that he is now a beautiful butterfly.

Things have been going well for us. We have both been pretty busy. We had a great weekend at the beach a while back. Also you can be sure we are eating regularly as the gal who works at the pizzeria we purchase our food from recognized me without the baby and asked how he was doing... in fact she asked me how the baby was and I almost said what baby, because I was in fact not holding the baby. It was a funny moment. Anyways we want to get home, so off we go!

Loves!

2 comments:

gabrielle said...

OMG! the caterpillar costume? yeah, i wanna die it's sooooo cute! he's amazing!

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting a big smile on my face today. Just love the photos. Asleep on the hay is fantastic.
Also thank you for the thank you.