Sunday, November 23, 2008

where sleeping babies lay

Hey! How is everyone doing? Our little family is doing great. Atom has been getting bigger every day. He is now into putting everything he can in his mouth, also he is drooling on everything, and has a jaw stronger than I would have expected from a baby. I have actually said ow a couple times when he has gotten ahold of my thumb.

Other than his teething, things are good. I can't really think of anything that really jumps out in my mind of being huge or needing of note. We are mostly gearing up for holidays. I'm not sure Atom is quite prepared for all the people, but I'm sure he will love it.

I guess the one big other point I can make is that Atom seems to really love being at home. We tend to have a really quiet house and he always relaxes a little easier when at home. When we are driving and he is crying, as soon as he is back in the house, he will calm down.

So I guess that's really about it, Darbie is off to get our family photo stuff arranged Monday. I can also assure you that we will have some fun pictures coming from the holidays... hint hint.

No comments: