Monday, June 30, 2008

Atom has a place to sleep!!















We were just going to have him sleep in the dresser drawer, but I guess a real bed will have to do :)

Collette finished the sheet, and the bumper! Okay, how dang CUTE is that bed?? I'D sleep there, thats for sure!

It came together exactly how I thought it would, and the red bows add -just- the right touch! I know Atom is going to just love sleeping here!!


Tomorrow we sign the final papers on the house and get the keys! Finally! It seems like we've been waiting so long, and now that moving day is almost here, I'm not sure we're quite ready. But I can work on stuff durring the day while Mike is at work. My goal next week will be to get 90% of everything put away and organized so then for the next few weeks I can try and relax and get last minute baby stuff all taken care of.

Tonight Mikee and I went to Wunderland. That is always mucho fun! We won lots of tickets...we're saving them all to get something really good...like one of those pictures where it looks like the water is moving - lol. Now we're watching Harry Potter and winding down for the night.

Hope you all got outside and enjoyed the nice weather today! It wasn't 1/2 bad!

xoxo

Darbie

No comments: