Saturday, June 28, 2008

time for a shower

Today Baby and Mama are at the baby shower! yay!
Which is great for me because that means I get some time today just to my self. Which after my first week of work, will be nice. Now I'm not saying by any account that work is bad. It's the exact opposite of that actually. My only... and I mean only complaint... is that some patients call in their own refills, which requires them to try and pronounce their medications. I can deal with people having a hard time, I have a hard time... but hydrocortisone and hydrocodone are two very different medications.

anyways, there is awesome weather out there and I'm sitting inside watching soccer, I need to get out!

Loves!

Mikee

3 comments:

Megan said...

Mikee,

I've never met you so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but 98 degrees is not nice weather!

-signed the overly hot and sweaty pregnant lady

Unknown said...

Mikee, Gramdma loves to hear life is so good. Thank you for my smile.

gabrielle said...

sorry i missed the shower! i send my love!