Sunday, September 14, 2008

:)

Hello!

This weekend we are in west linn/beaverton/pdx areas. We are staying at my parents house so that later today we can meet up with Versoza grandparents. We are all very excited. Okay, updates!

Atom: This kid is amazing. We have been toting him around everywhere and he just goes with the flow. Sure sometimes he cries. But I would to if I needed to be changed. Atom got a bunch of clothes this last week. I'm not sure if any of you saw, but old navy had a baby clothes sale. We got him some halloween jammies, some little hooded sweatshirts, and a couple owl themed onesie things. We have been getting a ton of compliments on him, (which isn't a surprise). The funnest thing happened yesterday after we were done at powell's we were packing him into the car and talking to him while we were doing it and he smiled at us. It wasn't a quick, just one side of his mouth, but he full on smiled. It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life. It made me feel like a dork because he was smiling at Darbie and I... but all I could do was cry. Color me a proud papa.

Darbie and I: I'm going to make this quick as I need breakfast and a hit of caffiene. Darbie and I are both doing well. I think the items of note for us would be that pound puppies, cabbage patch dolls, and care bears are all releasing 25th anniversary lines. We were just giddy last night when we found them, Quickly both recounting our collections of cabbage patches, pound puppies and kitties, and then both teaming up to note how ugly the anniversary care bears are. They look like an accessory that would go well with a gold or silver purse rather than be a fun doll. All these things still hold only a close second to the yo-gabba-gabba toys that were just released... at least in my opinion.

Anyways that is about it. Hope you are all doing well. sorry for the lack of pictures. He is getting bigger every day. next time I post pictures you probably won't even recognise him.

~Mikee

No comments: