Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're all smiles

Let me start off by saying sorry. There are no pictures in this post. But this cloud does have a silver lining. Darbie, Atom and myself all went to get some pictures done. Yup professional family pictures. Darbie and I are very excited. We think there will be some really good ones in there. We did take it seriously, I even got a hair cut. Which if you know me, you know that I hate getting my hair cut.

What else happened this weekend? Well. We had big plans... but they fell through. We had planned to go to OMSI. We held off though because we were going to go to the zoo. Which we did drive out to. But it was so crowded that they were shuttling in visitors from another parking lot up the free way. So instead we went down to Saturday market. Which in itself was quite an experience. While walking around, carrying the baby none the less, we were hit up to buy some pot. I really can't do anything but laugh about it. It was pretty rediculus. Another person was petitioning us sign to legalize pot. Darbie and I had a good laugh that we both must look like the "type". We also saw Elvis of the Church of Elvis.

Not a whole lot else has been going on. It seems like we have been busy with plans for the last couple weekends, but this next weekend we don't have solid pre-planned plans. It may be nice to have a weekend like that.

So with that I'll leave ya, thanks for reading!

-Mikee

No comments: